Announcement – A Celebration of Life – Sadie Hartley
The funeral of Sadie will be held on Monday 15th February at 1pm at Vale Royal Crematorium, Shurlach Ln, Davenham, Northwich CW9 8RP
Wake to follow at Wincham Hall, Hall Ln, Wincham, Northwich CW9 6DG. (All welcome)
Flowers from family and close friends only please – limited space
Donations would be appreciated and the proceeds will be split between
- Horse Trust Speen, Naphill
- B Positive – adults with acute leukaemia
Funeral Director John Whiston will collect monies and take any enquiries. 13 King Street, Knutsford. Tel: 01565 632644
Mourning attire is appropriate (…black tie)
Parking arrangements – please note there will be limited parking at the crematorium, some may be reserved for the funeral procession
Roadside parking nearby is advised
Hartley Taylor specialise in:
- Healthcare conference organisation and event management.
- Courses for healthcare professionals supporting professional development & best practice.
- Annual management of 6 Medical Societies.
- Customised advisory board meetings and ad-hoc projects for pharmaceutical companies.
Disease areas expertise focused on - haematology, oncology, infection, infectious diseases, ICU, surgery & thrombosis.
Celebrating 14 years Hartley Taylor has a proven track record of delivery ranging from small specialist meetings to large international conferences.
What we do:
- Annual Management of 6 Medical Societies
- Healthcare Conferencing & Meetings Management
- Satellite Symposium at Major Congresses
- Advisory Boards with Key Opinion Leaders
- Product Launch Meetings & Educational Workshops
- Medical Writing & Consultancy